David W. Fassett
- Email David W. Fassett ›
Mr. Fassett has practiced in the federal, state and administrative courts of New Jersey and other jurisdictions for over twenty years. He has extensive experience in defending criminal investigations and prosecutions, in litigating complex commercial and other types of civil cases, and in representing individuals and entities before administrative agencies and professional boards. He specializes in motion and appellate practice and has authored numerous articles for a variety of publications. He has also lectured on emerging legal issues. Prior to founding AWFA, Mr. Fassett was a name partner in the Arseneault, Fassett & Mariano firm.
Mr. Fassett frequently lectures on emerging legal issues including civil RICO violations.
Mr. Fassett received his J.D. cum laude from Georgetown University Law Center and his B.S. cum laude from Duke University.
Some representative matters Mr. Fassett has handled include:
- Defense of a major automotive company facing a massive class action suit, resulting in dismissal
of the plaintiff’s case
- Defense of NBA player agents in their litigation with the league
- Preparing the successful appeal of a high-stakes securities case
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of New Jersey